With the hustle and bustle of life and all the stress that comes along with it, it’s not surprising to me that you may find yourself unmotivated, directionless, and just unable to lift your spirits. Most of us have been stuck in a rut a time or two. So let me share 4+1=5 ways that I think can help you break free from your rut.
1. Get in some “Me Time.” Running around in life trying to be everything to everybody, we often neglect ourselves. So sometimes, it just requires some “Me Time;” a time where we can reconnect and refocus and get our groove back.
2. Spend a day with your girls. Surrounding yourself with the women who love you, who inspires you, and who always seems to have words of encouragement can be just what you need. Just choose a location, gather your girls up, and just let the inspiration flow.
3. Start thinking in a positive way. You can’t expect to move forward in life if you always have a negative outlook on everything.
4. Get your exercise on. You know when we aren’t in the best shape physically; it can be havoc on us mentally and can put a damper on our self-esteem. This can cause us to get in the biggest rut ever.
5. Maybe the rut you find yourselves in this time is harder to dig out of and you may need to seek out professional help. If this is the case, never be ashame to seek professional guidance to get you back on track.