Hey Brown Sista Fam. Hope you had a great wknd! Many readers have asked GT questions on how to handle clutter. Last week focused on the actions of starting small. This week will focus on the emotional benefits of getting it togetha. Now GT understands that this may turn some people off; but clutter is a sign of unfulfilled living.
Almost like living your life in a mouse trap and feeding yourself Cheeze Whiz; eventually you’ll feel sick to your stomach. So this post is dedicated to the emotional benefits of de-cluttering.
- Getting a handle on your surroundings opens you up to more possibilities for yourself.
- You’ll feel lighter and freer.
- People will want to visit you more often.
- If you have children you will teach and model to them the vital lesson of taking personal ownership.
- You’ll be able to entertain, cook for friends, have book club meetings, and have parties for no reason.
- Destroying clutter helps opens up the doors to handling deeper controlling emotions like fear, resentment, and disappointment.
- De-cluttering carry’s a positive vibration. It tells the world and yourself that you deserve what you want.