– Alicia: The singer hosted the 5th Annual Keep a Child Alive Black Ball in N.Y.C. as she shined in her metallic Armani dress and fitted blazer.
– Sanaa: This blue Alberta Ferretti dress looks great against Sanaa’s skin. She topped off her cute ensemble with a layered statement necklace.
– Selita: The Victoria’s Secret supermodel presented two fab looks this week. She first wore a frosted brown Gianfranco Ferré gown with an asymmetrical wrap to the ACE Awards, and then a silver gown with black overlay and detailed beaded necking to the 2008 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
– Joy: I really liked her Missoni Spring 2009 dress, but something is always missing when I see Joy on the red carpet. Like attitude!
– Kimora: She recently hit the red carpet in a black and white Notte by Marchesa, looking so young and cute.
– Solange: Solange had two wardrobe changes on the night of the WMA’s. She performed in a super-cute black and white outfit, paired with bright, striped pumps. The cute feathered chiffon frock she wore on the red carpet was a creation by designer Jenny Packham. Glad to see her hair was also on point!