Tired of your old French manicure? Looking for a change from your boring basic black? The seasons are changing and so should your nail polish! Spring’s new nail colors are all about making a fierce statement. Here the top 5 new shades you need to know about before you get your next manicure!
1. Paint em’ purple! Spring’s purple nail trend is all about soft shades of violet that are appropriately named after flowers like lilac and lavender.
2. Color yourself citrus! Bright colors like yellow and orange will make your nails POP! These hues look great on darker or tanned skin tones.
3. White is the new black! Black polish is so last season. Go the opposite of goth and change it up this spring with a clean, white polish.
4. Go chrome! Step into the future with a metallic mani/pedi. Look for sleek gold and silver polishes or check out minx nails for a chrome look that will last!
5. Hot hot pink! Take girly pinks to the next level by going for shades that are bold and bright.
Want more cool nail ideas? Try Minx nails!!!