Ordinarily this type of thing would usually make me roll my eyes; however, I really liked what the sista had to say and her motives for saying them.
Monique’s manifesto, and its accompanying video, touch on many areas, including child rearing, self-image and speaking positives results into existence.
Check it out below.
2. As mothers, we will put the BEST interest of our children FIRST.
3. We will absolutely NOT flirt with, lunch with, spend time with, share personal information with, engage in long conversation with, or have sex with another woman’s husband.
4. We will raise our standards and level of expectation when it comes to relationships.
5. We will vigorously protect our image in the media.
6. We will create a multiple-streams-of-income lifestyle.
7. We will ONLY speak words that give life.
8. We will lovingly forgive ourselves for bad decisions and stupid mistakes.
9. We will honor ourselves (and the God within us) everyday.