There isn’t a person on God’s Green earth who wouldn’t over indulge if food didn’t have any consequences. I would eat a pastrami with mustard on rye. Everyday.
But until GT can have an army brigade of dietitians, personal chefs, personal trainers, hair and makeup artists, yoga/pilate instructors, stylists, facials, massages, colon therapists and an airbrush artist I’m gonna have to focus on what I can do and that’s having a set of principles that I can follow so I don’t end up playing myself on the daily. Without further ado…some Friday food for thought.
- No more bad meals. We all know what crap eating is.
- Eat in color. If it ain’t Cauliflower treat the white stuff as poison.
- Drop all soda.More Poison.
- Eat real food in moderation. Mickey Dees is not real food and Hefty Portions are for Sumo Wrestlers.
- Practice eating half of what is on your plate. You won’t always win this one.
- Food is food. Not a vice or a crutch for emotional distress.
- If I have a burger; I won’t eat the fries. Ok. Maybe six or seven.